- Have y’all seen this video? I’ve watched it about a thousand times and I’m DEAD. How is she so smart??? And cute??? My ovaries will never recover.
- I copied Spong and ordered this shirt (on sale!). They didn’t have it in the Columbia Anthropologie store so they ordered it for me and shipped it for free! Sorry if you’re a Medium, because I got the last one online.
- Poor Tyler already knows this, but I’ve had Drake’s “Hotline Bling” stuck in my head for weeks now and I sing it day and night. I’ll just be living my life and randomly yell out “AND I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING.” It’s no good for anyone. “EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY YOU” also gets significant airtime. Unfortunately for all of us, Sam Smith, my spirit animal, did an amazing cover. It’s obviously FIRE. We’re lucky he didn’t do a cover of “Back 2 Back” because I’m just now recovering from yelling out “MAKE SURE YOU HIT HIM WITH THE PRENUP” at inopportune times. I have some issues with Drake getting stuck in my head, clearly.
- Sharon from Pretty Practical Home bought two of these benches for her daughter’s room a few weeks ago and luckily for me there was one left at my local Target on clearance! I just love it! It’s such great quality for the price I paid($35 ish in the store, $70 online for some reason).
- And last but not least, tonight I’m headed to the Richland Northeast football game. My brother is a coach there and I haven’t been to a real game this season (they haven’t won yet…), so if they win I’ve been told I have to go to all the rest because that will mean I’m their lucky charm or something. I’m feeling good about it. Please send some winning vibes their way!
Have a good weekend!