Happy Friday! I’m sorry to sound like a Halloween Scrooge, but does anyone else feel as indifferent to this dumb holiday as I do? I’m so over it. Moving on, here are 5 things on my mind today:
- Emily, Karlen, and I are trapped in a CLE (Continuing Legal Education) class today, and I’m strangely interested in the topic? Am I getting old? I’ve actually written down notes…#SOS
- The Ikea Henriksdal chairs and slipcovers are 20% off right now, which never happens. I think I’m going to buy 4 of the chair frames and then sew custom slipcovers in some gorgeous print. I found the directions here, and I’m pretty nervous about the whole thing. Wish me luck. (You can see our dining room in its current form here.)
- I haven’t shown you our master bedroom yet (I will…eventually), but we are in dire need of a bigger dresser. I stalk Craigslist all the time but I just can’t find anything I like. I’m also not even sure what I’m looking for, which makes the whole thing even more difficult. Help me! I like the look of the Ikea Hemnes dresser, but idk if that’s too “this is my college bedroom” for us? (I’m obviously having an Ikea moment right now, but I think it’s because I’m also having a cheap moment, so…)
- I’m chopping off my hair today. I’ve been pondering this for months now, and then Khloe K did it last week (or whenever, who cares), and it’s all I can think about. IT’S SO GOOD.
- Next Thursday, my mom and I are flying out to California for my cousin Kristen’s wedding! I’m a bridesmaid, and I’m going to need hair and makeup opinions next week. I will def be posting about all of the details after her wedding weekend, so get ready for some wine country goodness.
Have a great weekend!
- xo, Paige