- Guys. Adele’s new album is everything I needed it to be and more. “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” is my JAMMMMMMMMMM. You gotta download it, and then you gotta go to Target, by the album with three extra songs, and let me know if I need to buy it too.
- My office is having a Thanksgiving lunch on Monday and we’re all bringing a side dish. I’m thinking of making these Cranberry Baked Brie Puff Pastry Bites from Well Plated. Thoughts?
- On real Thanksgiving, I’m making a dessert for my family’s Thanksgiving dinner and I’ve picked Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies. Would Thanksgiving please hurry up already?!
- The “Ermahgerd” girl did an interview with Vanity Fair and I’m DYING. My brothers and I have been known to carry on hours-long conversations in the “Ermahgerd” voice, and we do it so much that my dad yelled it out at the hospital once. We like to imagine that he shouted: “Ermahgerd! Cerd Bler!” I’m loling just thinking about it.
- Finally, please wish Richland Northeast and my brother good luck tonight as they travel up to Rock Hill to play the defending state champs in the playoffs!
Have a great weekend!