- Does anyone else love looking at Oprah’s Favorite Things every year like I do? Girl knows her bougie presents. One thing I NEED from her list is this Kitchen Herb Kit. I would actually only want the basil and cilantro jars, but wouldn’t the kit make a great gift for someone?
- S’Well 25 oz.
winewater bottle. I’ve been meaning to buy myself one of these for a long time but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. These bottles keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. More importantly, the 25 oz. holds an entire bottle of wine…
- I’m sure most of you have heard about this adult coloring book craze. Until recently I wasn’t interested, but then I found this beautiful book at Target (that I immediately figured out was cheaper on Amazon) and now I gotta have one. There are several different options by this particular author, and I think I’m going to need them all at some point.
- What would a coloring book be without pencils? I need/want/require these.
- I have a thing for cookbooks
that I never open, and this one is calling my name. Aside from featuring my favorite international food, isn’t the book just so pretty? There are also cookbooks for India, Thailand, and Peru that I’ve been eyeing.
- I think by now you’ve all heard that I have a new last name, so clearly I need some new monogrammed stationary. If someone wanted to buy this set for me, that someone would probably want to purchase them with the monogram in “Bell” (a beautiful light blue) with the matching envelopes in “Bell” as well. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
- Also in this hypothetical world of monogrammed stationary, I might require a return address self-inking black ink stamp. Probably.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I’ll be posting about our Christmas decorations in the next few days, so stay tuned!