1. I’m sure you’ve been devastated over the loss of Prince like I have. Emily and I went to see him in concert when we were 16 and like she told me last night, we always thought we’d be able to … Continue reading
1. All of you have watched “Making A Murderer,” right? Well, at first I was completely on the “let him out of prison” bandwagon, but now I’m not so sure. Investigation Discovery is doing a special on Steve Avery’s case … Continue reading
- Guys. Adele’s new album is everything I needed it to be and more. “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” is my JAMMMMMMMMMM. You gotta download it, and then you gotta go to Target, by the album with three extra songs, and let me know if I need to buy it too.
- My office is having a Thanksgiving lunch on Monday and we’re all bringing a side dish. I’m thinking of making these Cranberry Baked Brie Puff Pastry Bites from Well Plated. Thoughts?
- On real Thanksgiving, I’m making a dessert for my family’s Thanksgiving dinner and I’ve picked Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies. Would Thanksgiving please hurry up already?!
- The “Ermahgerd” girl did an interview with Vanity Fair and I’m DYING. My brothers and I have been known to carry on hours-long conversations in the “Ermahgerd” voice, and we do it so much that my dad yelled it out at the hospital once. We like to imagine that he shouted: “Ermahgerd! Cerd Bler!” I’m loling just thinking about it.
- Finally, please wish Richland Northeast and my brother good luck tonight as they travel up to Rock Hill to play the defending state champs in the playoffs!
Have a great weekend!
1. Tomorrow is the big day – Matt and Katherine are getting married here in Columbia!! Tyler and I are both in the wedding and we’re so excited. They looked real good coming down the aisle together at our wedding, so I can only imagine what tomorrow will be like…I just know I’m going to weep through the whole ceremony. Whoops?2. Yesterday was Tyler’s birthday – he’s now the ripe old age of 28. I spent approx. 7 millions hours and $7 million making him a birthday cake (it was delicious, though). I guess I should have paid more attention to the cake’s name: “Funfetti Millionaire Cake,” which obviously means that you have to be a millionaire to afford the ingredients/to be able to pay someone to make it for you.
3. On Sunday, we celebrated Eloise’s birthday early with a party. I can’t believe how big she has gotten! Karlen’s mom made this cake! Can you believe it?! (The theme of the party was “Oh the Places You’ll Go.”)
She thoroughly enjoyed eating her cake…Eloise ate so much she was in a cake coma for a while. That’s what I’m going to look like after we go to the SC State Fair on Sunday. Hopefully someone will cradle me in their arms while I think about puking, too. Tyler?
4. FINALLY this B has decided to gift us with some music. IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME, ADELE!
5. And last, but not least, thank you to everyone who prayed for and donated time and/or money to the flood victims, Columbis’s not back yet but it will be!
Have a good weekend!